Well, we just created our blog, for the most part I think this will be written by me, though, English and I aren't good friends so I'm sorry if I write some things wrong.
CLAUDIA: I was born in Huanuco - Peru, many years ago ... My city is one of the little cities in Peru but is really nice especially the weather. I have a very nice brother two years older than me and we always spent our time together when We were kids and the most part of our adolescence. My parents are divorced, but my mom went to live and work in Madrid about 9 years ago. I started Nursing School but didn't get a chance to finish it. My mom got sick and so my brother and I went to Spain to help her out, and I had to leave in the middle of Nursing school, and so that is the reason why I was in Spain before I came here. My dad still lives in Peru.
I'm really happy for my time in Spain. That time really changed my life, The most part of you know the reasons and now I'm marry to a wonderful man Stephencito and living a new step in my life. Other country, other language, other culture ... I think the most difficult part for me is the language. I thought I couldn't ever understand but I'm learning still. I'm so grateful for my new life. Soon we'll be 3 in our family and that's really a great blessing.
 |
| Baby Claudia |
 |
| My family |
 |
| Huanuco-Peru | |
STEPHEN: He was born in West Virginia, his parents are from Utah. He is 4th of 10 siblings. He is a Civil Engineer and graduated from Marshall University...with a WVU Tech degree. Stephen went on his mission for the church to Spain and he speaks Spanish very well. He always says that in Spain everything is expensive, well that is true. He likes to cook and he does it very well and he likes to work outside in our yard. He loves Bamboo and he planted them in our backyard and he always take care of these plants. Also he loves to spend time with the family and play games and win.
He wanted a baby girl first so now he will have a baby girl in a couple weeks and he is very excited about that. He always talk about the things that he wants to teach to our daughter he even talks about playing with her in the backyard with the bamboo. He works as an engineer now.
 |
| Baby Stephen |
 |
| The Mission |
 |
| Stephen Working |
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario