Princess Brianna turned 9 months six days ago, she had her doctor's appointed today. Thankfully no shots today for her.
She weights 19 lbs 11 oz (60%), and she is 27in long (35%)
She did really good during the check out with the doctor, she was smiling and playing all the time. It's the first time I go by myself to the doctor's office. Our Pediatrician speaks Spanish but this time we went with his assistance of course it was all in English, and I'm so glad I could understood everything she said to me and even I ask a lot of questions. I'm so blessed, I couldn't do nothing without the help and support from my Heavenly Father and my family.
Brianna loves to dance, when she hear any kind of music, she just move. She started clapping and escaping when daddy came home, she see him gets so excited and try to escape, but she just want 100% daddy's attention. Still her favorite person is her daddy.
| yummy mangoes |
| She smiles to the camera now. |
| Happy baby girl |
| she likes this toy. |
| Getting bored waiting for the doctor. |
| She wants the camera, of course |
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario