Pages

enero 02, 2013

PERU

Last November 2012 I got the opportunity to go to Peru after 4 years and 10 months. Brianna and me went first, we had a trip of 12 hours, and 2 stops in the way.
The lady was really nice and gave me 2 seats so Brianna could be in the other, but she didn't want it, and she slept the first flight that was 45min, to Charlotte ....  

We didn't have to much time to caught the second plane to Miami, but we were starving so we stop for something to eat, but we were on good time. Second flight was a nightmare, Brianna couldn't sit still for a second and she was like that for 2 longer hours.

And Finally we had to catch our last plane to Lima, we waited there for 2 hours and i was so tired at this point, Brianna wanted to run around and she cried a lot because I didn't let her do it.
In this last plane everything was full, no extra seats, so I had Brianna going crazy in my lap all the time, it was 5 hours trip but at least Brianna slept 2 !/2 hours.

When we arrived to Peru, i was just tired and grumpy, Everything went fast there because I had a baby so I was first in all the lines, People really helped me with my baggage.
So finally we get out of that part of the airport and went to meet my grandpa who wasn't there when we got out and we waited for 5 -10min until he found us. At this time I just wanted to cry because I was tired and Brianna, I'm sure she was feeling the same way.
1 hour  later mom and Tony(my brother) arrived and we all were happy, and I realized everything was worth it!!!!

We spent a week in Lima, and then we went to Huanuco, It was nice to be there, I mean inside my house, because the streets were crazy, too many people and the traffic was scary. So most of the time I was in my house with the family, what more could I ask for! In the afternoons my best friend and I always went to a dancing classes.  My mom and Brother always watched Brianna for me. I got to sleep a lot! yay! .... I was just happy to be with them and eat my delicious Peruvian food.

2 1/2 weeks later Stephen went to Peru, and he had a really long trip since he had to be in the airport at 5am and he got to Peru at midnight and they loss his suitcase so he had to come back 4 hours later to pick it up since they had a bus to catch at 9am that morning. He didn't like the bus trip, it was so long like 8 hours but he survived.

We had a blast together and everyone in my family loved Stephen! They always wanted to feed him a lot of food. Peruvians eat too much!

Those two weeks passed so fast, and in our way back to Lima we flew because is easier just 45 min instead of 8 hours. We spent 3 days in Lima and my cousin showed us the city in her car.
Our flight back was so much easier since Stephen was with me, and It wasn't full. So Brianna got her own seatt and she slept all the first flight. The other two were kind of hard because we all were tired but it was good because Stephen was with me. I don't know how single mothers do it, but I can't do it without my husband. He is such a wonderful man, I feel so Blessed.
For now I'm still thinking never again I'm going to Peru alone with kids, but who knows!







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario