Pages

abril 06, 2013

Princess Update

Brianna is 20 months old, and she is such a little sweet girl. She weights 24 pounds, and she is 32 inch long.
I was a little nervous because by 18 months she wasn't saying any words, she really loves to talk and she never stops but no words just baby talk. But a month ago she starting to say lots of things and she is  doing pretty good with her words in both languages Spanish and English. She understands better Spanish of course.  I made a list in these last couples days to see how many words she is saying and i was impressed.

- English Words: dad, ball, this, bamboo, no, hi, bye, book, cracker-cookie ( both are the same for her and she call these caca), cold, stop, cheese.
- Spanish Words: pan (bread), bebe (baby), pinpon ( it's a song in Spanish), mama (momma), gol (goal), mio (mine), caca (poop), Brianna, uva (grape), si (yes), frio (cold), luz (light), aca (here), uno dos tres (one two three), yo (me).

Our little sweetie is now mommy's girl, she doesn't want to go anywhere if mommy is not there which is kind of frustrating sometimes but i know, well i want to thing that is gonna be just a stage. I have to enjoyed it while is happening. But daddy is not happy with this because he really loves to take Brianna with him and play but she is always calling me.

One of her favorite thing since she was a baby was to dance and it still is her favorite thing ever, she asks me to put  music and she dances with her dolly. She loves reading too, specially animals books, she doesn't know how to say the name of each animal but she makes animal sounds, really cute.

She  also started with the temper tantrum, it's crazy and it's was worse a couple months ago, it seems like there are weeks when these things are worse, But we still love her so much, we just have to find our patience when this happens and it's hard :)

LitTle princess is so excited that the weather is getting warmer because she gets to go outside and go to the park a lot. I'm so happy too that winter is over. Did I tell you that I hate winter!!! It's horrible! I don't like cold.


















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario