Pages

mayo 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

We decided to make a little trip since Stephen had finally one day off from work, and what a better idea the go see our family in Baltimore - Maryland. We really had a great time there, as always we ate the best food made by my wonderful sister in law Megan.
 This time the drive wasn't too bad, our little princess sleep for 2 hours both ways and she still had to stay in her car seat for 4 more hours but she did great! I couldn't believe it. She is such a good little girl.
We drove to see Jonny, Megan, Seth and Catherine on Friday afternoon and got there around 7pm which was good, just in time for dinner. The next day we took the kids to a huge playground and they sure had so much fun.




In the afternoon we went to out for dinner, it was so delicious. We ate a lot! well i did! We got to enjoy a couple hours without our crazy kids which was so nice!
Sunday was a great day too, we went to church and Brianna went to nursery there with his cousin Catherine and she did great, she loves nursery, in the end of church i asked her how was nursery and she was telling me about clapping and singing, that was her favorite part, well it's always her favorite part.  For dinner that day Jonny grilled some delicious food for us.

The three beautiful kids ready for church

The prettiest little girls

I love this picture of Seth, he is a handsome boy.

Brianna wanted a picture and she was posing of course


After church while we were waiting for Megan, the kids were playing outside.






Waiting for the food, Thank you Jonny and Megan for everything!





And the last day is when you start to feeling sad because you have to go home, it was Monday, Memorial Day, and we went to Jonny and Megan's ward breakfast , it was so good, good food, and a huge area to play, both adults and kids had fun there. After that we have to go home and said bye. I wish we can live closer and see them often.








 Driving is never fun, i really don't like it, but it was worth it. When we told Brianna we are finally home after all those hours she reacted like this:




2 comentarios:

  1. We LOVED having you here! Seth cried for about 15 minutes after you left. :(

    I love Brianna's reaction when you got home--she is so precious!

    Is there any way you could email me some of these pictures? I wish I had taken some with my camera!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i just saw your post I'm sorry! I can email the pics if you still want them :)

    ResponderBorrar