Pages

marzo 31, 2014

Family in town

Like I said my mom and brother came on Halloween. I was so excited to see them ... it was already a year since last time we got together. 
They got home on time and everything was good in their trip thankfully, Brianna was already asleep when they got here around 11pm. 
The next day Brianna was so happy to see them in person, We always talk in Skype so she recognized them fast. It was a month full of happiness for everyone. My brother played with Brianna a lot and my mom held my baby a lot so I could sleep. In this craziness we planned with Stephen to take them to New York and Washington DC so they don't get stuck at the house the whole month. 
We drove 6 hours to Jonny and Megan's house and the next day Stephen, my mom and my brother went to New York and I stayed with Megan with my girls. It was exhausting to take care of both by myself but i had to get use to that right? Sweet Megan tried to help my a lot holding my baby even when she had a new born as well. At least we both were going crazy together. Good thing about this is that the kids had so much fun playing together. Thank you so much Megan!
Next day they abandoned us again and they went to Washington DC for half of day. Well in the end I was so happy that they got to know cool places and they were super tired!
We got back home and spent the rest of the time at the house, eating yummy food that my mom and brother made and playing games. Now and then we went to meet places here in WV. 
I love my family and I'm so glad that they were here. We all cried when they had to go home, specially Stephen no more yummy food, hahaha.









They got to see the real snow. Lots and lots on it





She loves Tony








Love my mommy and Brother. already miss them so much

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario