Pages

marzo 31, 2014

Stephen's Birthday and more

Our Wedding Anniversary is really close to Stephen's Birthday. So we just go out once and we decided to go for our 3th Anniversary. It was really fun. We left Brianna with Joanna and went to Huntington for lunch and a movie. Indian Food was our choice and it was so good.

Brianna saying Happy Birthday to daddy putting stickers all over his face.

gifts gifts and a store cake ... I'm not really good at baking. Guess I need to learn




Dear Stephencito, Thank you for being in my life. I love you so much! You are a wonderful father, I love that you just wanna be home after a long day of work and play with Brianna. I am sure she is the luckiest and happiest little girl in the whole world. What a blessing you are in our life.


 
... and you also love your bamboo so much, you take good care of them every day. 





... and you also  are in love with this


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario