Today Brianna is 6 months and 3 weeks, weighs 17 pounds 8oz and measuring 26 inch. He hates his crib, so she is sleeping in a queen size bed ( guest bed). Most days she sleeps all night, but sometimes she wakes up once. She still takes 3 naps
She can sit by herself but when I'm not with her, she falls.
She loves dancing, Stephen and I found in Spanish music in the library and use it to dance with her. Her laugh is so beautiful ... I love my princess. She eats all kind of baby food even the fruits boohoo. She decided don't nursing anymore, so we give her bottles.
We use a sound machine when she is sleeping because our house is small and you can hear everything, and any sound wakes up her, she loves the ocean sound and there are seagulls sound on it too and she is always making the seagulls noises all day long.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario