Pages

febrero 25, 2012

Our Weekend

Today we finally decided to piercing Brianna's ears, well actually I decided it.  She cried for little bit of course it hurts but then she was really good and happy as always.

Another thing we did this weekend was to disarm Brianna's crib because she never really use it, we tried putting her on it so many times but did not work, so she sleeps in her own huge bed and in her room, at least it works great, the only thing that scares me is that roll and fall, but we're thinkinghow to fix that ... she is an spoiled baby , really!!. .

Also I saved a large box of clothes that are small for her already, she has more clothes that Stephen and I together! ...  most clothing was given to us in the the baby shower, and others are used but in good condition, I am grateful for that because we had to buy many clothes, just some.


The huge box


so happy with her earrings!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario