Pages

febrero 21, 2012

My mom in WV 2011

My mom came a long time ago, Brianna just was a month old and well I was frustrated by all the changes so my mom was the best gift I could get at that time. Although only stayed here for 1 week, we enjoyed. She loved WV , it reminded her so much to  Peru with jungle trees. Another thing that she  liked was peanut butter and of course Mexican food, since never before she had this type of food . Stephen used his vacation to the days when my mom was going to be here so we walked around town and drive to Columbus to see Temple and visit Scott and Mary . Brianna was very happy since my mom was always holding her i. I hope she  returns soon, this time with my brother since he was given Spanish nationality and he do not need to apply for a visa just come that is much easier. I am waiting very anxiously for the day when they can come visit.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario