Pages

marzo 07, 2012

Beautiful Day!

I thought  that today would be difficult since I didn't sleep well last night because Brianna woke up many times , you know she was not feeling good about her shot. So even when she didn't sleep good she woke up 6.30am, really! and I didn't go to take her out until 7.15am but still I was so tired. I thought give her breakfast and play a little and put her for a nap so I can nap too, but I put Brianna for a nap and I couldn't sleep so I clean the house, put laundry etc etc.
Then we ate a little snack and went outside because it was really really nice weather, this time I took Brianna downstairs to the backyard to play and she love it. She was so fascinated with the grass.
We also play in the patio that Stephen is making for us it's so pretty I love it!!! I will post pictures of it.
In the afternoon we were waiting for daddy to came home, Brianna loves her daddy.
In the evening we pass Brianna's bed time because we had to go to church for an interview, but Brianna did it all right when we got home we just put her on the bed and she fell sleep, so good.
Stephen and I are reading the Conference talks every night and enjoying our time together. Life is really good, I love my family. We are so blessed!

Waiting for mommy to go outside.

first time she sees the grass :)

touching and eating grass :)

mommy and Brianna, she is not collaborating.

Looking at the bugs :)

kissing my little princess

it's a cute picture, love it!

looking at the birds

love that face, mi princess is so cute!

 So now this is Stephen's project. He is being doing that for a long time. This project is cheap because the rocks were free.




And this is my best friend, I'm so grateful for having this with me. Thanks dad Blood for giving it to me.
My translator save my life some times :) :)




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario