Pages

marzo 31, 2012

I never know what tittle put in my posts :(
Things here are good, Brianna is teething ( her second tooth ) but it's okay, not so bad. I imaged it will be worse but she doing okay , just a little fuzzy. We were doing normal things this week. Stephen took me to eat lunch to a Mexican Restaurant on Friday, I went to the school to look up about the GED test.
We three love to walk around the neighborhood and we really walk a lot, and talk with the neighbors.
Every day Brianna and I go for a walk, we go up to the hill, that is my work out :) it's really difficult with a almost 20 pounds baby. Every day I have to vacuum the family room floor because Brianna spent most of the time playing there since it's the only place that we have carpet on, she eats everything she finds, she is not crawling yet but she always finds the way the move everywhere.
Today we watched the conference, it was the second time we watch it with Brianna but this time was really difficult because Brianna was playing next to us, yelling and laughing so loud! Last year she was sleeping all the time. The funny thing was that she took her naps during the conference breaks and she was up during the conference sessions. Hope tomorrow she sleeps during conference sessions :)
Brianna started to pretend that she is reading her books, it just melt Stephen's heart, well everything that she does melt Stephen's heart.
I really love weekends when we can be together all day!! Brianna and I miss Stephen during the week.
I'm worry because Brianna seems to like English more than Spanish , it's not bad of course but I want her to learn Spanish too, but when I put cartoons in Spanish to her she never pay attention, but when I put them in English she open her eyes and watch it. So I'm putting her lots of thing in Spanish.

Here is some more pictures of us! 

I like my milk!

Wish I have those eyelashes

little tongue

me

My sweetie


I love your little cutie face

Who knows what she is doing!

Mommy and Brianna


Angry face

Angry face again

She is so funny

Saying Hi with her hand


It's not the best picture of us

After her bath

She is addicted to the apple juice

Getting ready to watch the conference

Daddy and Mommy

:)


She loves  Sr. Oso

Trying to keep her busy

Playing with daddy

She is happy because we are going outside!

So happy

hahaha

Poor baby, that is what daddy does to her


Posing for the pic haha

Love the pink trees


Talking about bamboo!


what!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario