Pages

marzo 24, 2012

Saturday Fun

Today was a good day, last night we didn't sleep good because Brianna was teething, she was like that 2 days and today finally she seems a lot better. First baby tooth is out! How exciting it is!
Stephen woke up and started to fix the sink since something wrong happened there and he went to Lowe's to pick up some tools that he needed and he fixed it. He is wonderful.
Then we went grocery shopping for the month, came back to home and put Brianna for a nap, and we do some work in the house.
In the afternoon We went to walk in the mall and then to the library, Brianna was so happy and she enjoyed the walk. We pick up some books for us and some CDs for Brianna in Spanish of course.


When we were home, we saw the beautiful cherry tree from our neighbor and we took pictures of us there, it was funny because we put Brianna on the ground and she started eating the grass and everything.






I finished my little project for Easter, I saw it and I really like it. It doesn't look so nice but I do my best. :)






Stephen cooked dinner today, he was a little sad because he said the food was not that good that he wanted to be but I really like it. Brianna as always is a big mess but i love that she eats that good. This pictures are some from today but some are from other day but dinner time.

After eating sweet peas



Drinking juice


Some pictures from Brianna this week. She is really growing!!!! We love our sweet sweets, she makes us happy every minute!

Best smile ever

Eating the mouse pad.



Reading to herself

Favorite toy

My princess looks so big!

2 comentarios:

  1. She is such a doll! And I think your wreath is adorable--it's way better than anything I could do (which is why I don't even try). I promise I'll send you that picture of Brianna soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. thanks Megan. well My wreath wasn't that good because the day after started to come out the eggs hahaha so i have to glue them again. :)
    You do really nice things!!!

    ResponderBorrar